Some feel that they are at "gates of heaven" on what is the Residenza's real attraction, with its breathtaking view of "the most beautiful square in the Western world" and the Papal Palace, with the mighty dome St. Peter's Basilica (Vatican) towering over it - a truly unique panorama!
Our panoramic terrace gives you a front seat view over St. Peter's Square (Vatican), here you can sit and feast your eyes on this scenery.
In the evening, the terrace's beautiful illumination, the discrete sound of classical music in the background and a wide range of drinks and cocktails are perfect for relaxing after a day full of impressions.
On the top floor of the Residenza, our "Bernini Room" invites you to have a good start into the day with our rich American buffet breakfast.
Later the day, our bar service will tempt you with Italian coffee and cappuccino, refreshing drinks and a selection of light snacks.
On request, we are delighted to organize a private cocktail reception and an exclusive lunch or dinner for 10 to 40 people.
All our 35 rooms are beautifully and elegantly furnished, with every comfort:
- en suite bathroom with shower
- hair dryer
- satellite TV
- internet connection
Services on request
On arrival or departure:
- Transfer from/to the airport
At your arrival:
- Welcome cocktail in our beautiful panorama terrace
- Bouquet of flowers in the room
- A selection of little Italian sweets in the room
- A stylish arranged and appetizing basket of fresh fruits in the room
- A bottle of the best champagne in your room or on our terrace with a wonderful view of the San Peter’s square
During your stay:
- Welcome cocktail in our wonderful Bernini room for group of 10-40 people
- Excellent dinner in our Bernini room for groups of 10-40 people
- Professional guided tour through the city
- Admission to the general papal audience
- Car park