The terrace is the real attraction of the Residenza. The breathtaking view on St. Peter’s Basilica and on the Apostolic Palace accompanied by a soft classical music create a peaceful and spiritual mood that surrounds guests and visitors alike, leaving them with the impression of standing at "heaven’s gate".
After a day spent visiting Rome, the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica, Residenza Paolo VI offers the chance to relax in one of the most spectacular settings in the city, directly overlooking San Peter’s.
Relax with a tea, a coffee, an aperitivo, or a light meal with a splendid view of Michelangelo’s dome and Bernini’s colonnade.
The bar service is available on the magnificent panoramic terrace every day from 4pm to midnight.
On Wednesday a light lunch is be served following the Papal Audience, as well as a brunch on Sundays following the Angelus blessing.
Our terrace is the ideal spot for hosting any kind of event, from weddings to communions, baptisms to business lunch and gala dinners.
All our 35 rooms are beautifully and elegantly furnished, with every comfort:
- en suite bathroom with shower
- hair dryer
- satellite TV
- internet connection
Services on request
On arrival or departure:
- Transfer from/to the airport
At your arrival:
- Welcome cocktail on our beautiful panorama terrace
- Bouquet of flowers in the room
- A selection of little Italian sweets in the room
- Basket of fresh fruits in the room
- A bottle of the best champagne in your room or on our terrace
During your stay:
- Welcome cocktail in our wonderful Bernini room for group of 10-40 people
- Excellent dinner in our Bernini room for groups of 10-40 people
- Professional guided tour through the city
- Admission to the general papal audience
- Car park